KushCarts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
KushCarts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information that we collect
To operate our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website such as registration or placing an order. This includes, but is not limited to: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit/debit card information.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when entering our competitions
Use of your information
Information that we collect and store relating to you is used to enable us to provide our products and services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following reasons:
- To improve our products and services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to products and services.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you
If you do not want us to use your data you can use the form on the contact page at anytime and advise us of this.
You can also contact us at any time to advise that you no longer wish to receive marketing information – contact page
Disclosing your information
We do not share your information with any third parties unless we are requested to do so for the following reasons:
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered onto our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please use the contact page.